View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 12:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Darcy,

Welcome. I am fairly new to this site and have had the monster for coming up on 2 years. I also have Crps 2. I feel and had over 4 fractures in my right ankle. I will try and answer your question to the best of my ability.
Stiffness is part of the disease for some. Everyone has a little different story so your body's reaction vs. mine or someone else's maybe different.

There are times that I feel like there are bumble bees attacking my foot, there are times (most) that I have burning on top, while the bottom, and recently the calf is ice cold. When the coldness started it felt like running ice water down my leg. But when I felt it, it was warm.

Sleep is hard to come by and I find I take naps now on occassion. As well as I can't a blanket on my foot. Feels like a cement block.

My feeling behind you working and housework, is strictly that, my feeling. DO AS MUCH AS YOU ARE ABLE. Just make sure you have taken your medication long enough so that you know your reaction.

OH yeah you will also be a walking barometer. You will know when the rain is coming, the snow, a drop of 10 degrees. I am not sure if that is a 2 thing or we all get it.

Have you had any blocks done?
Anita
alt1268 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote