View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 02:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsWonderfulLife View Post
Hey everyone,
I posted this same thing in an autoimmune thread but hoping to maybe get some feedback here also I have been to numerous doctors/neurologist/rhemotologists etc. and havent been able to find out whats going on with me. Im 26 and have symptoms that are similar to MS but MRI was clean and all other basic neuro tests didnt point that direction so my neurologist has refered me to Standford Hospital. (I live in California). I was wondering if anyone has ever been refered to an educational hospital and could help me as to what to expect with their testing etc. Thanks in advance
Hi there,

I'm also 26. My MS was fairly easy to diagnose, but I have other issues that weren't. I was referred to OHSU for testing to try and figure out what was going on. I had about a year worth of test after test to try and figure out what's going on with me. Most of them were very caring.

It depends what department you're referred to and what they're looking for to figure out what tests they will do. I had a LONG list of tests they did on me.

I hope they are able to help you not only discover what is causing you the issues but treat them as well.

Good luck
Kristie
nemsmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ItsWonderfulLife (09-14-2011), whoopdedeaux (09-14-2011)