View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 08:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Cool Smirk Don't think you are near full body yet

Who typed this for you? Have an auto machine. Playing a bit of devil's advocate but I know what I am talking of. Is your pain such you go 3, 4 full days often unable to sleep. No amt of anesthetic keep you under ?

Surely you have entered the dystrophy stage then which muscles have died or are dying? That is third worst pain following RSD, self amputation-----
how often have you faced at least temp. blindness. Can you actually sit in a room with lights on, look at cptr screen? I sure can't--if morphine helps--yo sr not close to full bosy, it was #7 med when I quit all bc none did anything.
Docs allowed me to take more than allowable in the USA and on top of that, I took 60 vicodin trying to stop the pain, not hurt or kill myself. It only kept me awake for 6++ days.

If really full body or i internal organs which that implies also, would any doctor have you wait (ket is not going to help anyway if you are but..... they'd try)--------there is no known help, nothing for pain, scs is for beginners with rsd accdg to all leading docs I know in usa --yet know some who haveior say have rsd for long time, have had it spread and scs helps.
Docs say it can not---my thought is if you think it does--it does. Onlythink atthis point is distraction---I chase wasps trying to get stung, minor distractions----I use to call sex the best pain reliever but admit it in relity is by far the best pain distraction.Both m acls are torn in half, I rarely notice but when i fall down at the urinal. I n 30 rs, never asked wife, kid anyone to get me water or a coke----do it yourself be better off. sure two months ago, I crawled 17 days but still did all for myself---only thing I did not do was ge svl miles of walk in. My foot is in medical journals, has more harware than Lowes. My rt heel is 12--2" screws--broken my neck twice , 8 vert in back shldr 3 times, ?????sgys from football----tough it out or quit---your choice. I choose to live.---mh (hof athlete and named top biz owners In usa---before I retiredat 50 )------------no one else really does, so i have soent yrs trying to find my own cure---the 4-5 docs who know anything, are even close to knowing cause maybe-----sadlty do not share info. Hyperbaric was ruled out bymany in major clinical trials 10-15 yrs ago---yet pts are stg it each day and docs getting into it. why??---I suppose like Christian Bernarard and Debackey who shared no info past a point as both wanted to make first artificial heart--------while we suffer, sad but true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney View Post
Oh dear - I am just in so much pain that I don't know where to go. I thought I would just post here and vent a bit.
I have full body RSD and fibro. Now it is also in my TMJ and it is so painful. I can only eat soft food which I have been doing for awhile anyway. Also, I continue to have burning pain in my mouth, gums, tongue from swallowing chloral hydrate(for sleep) months ago. My gums are still bright red, blistered and swollen. I can only use sponge swabs to clean my teeth. It is awful for my dental hygiene.
Then I passed out and fell and triggered off fibro or RSD in my mid back and spreads up to my shoulders and neck. I can't even bend over to open a drawer. Aches all the time especially if I turn even a little bit.
Pain is in knees, ankles, jaw joint, hands. You name it and it is there.
NO meds have helped -nor supplements. On the wait list for in patient ketamine ( a year wait) at a major hospital.
Does anyone have any suggestions for pain relief except sleep? I am so desperate. This is "jump off the bridge pain" everywhere. Very depressed. Try to go out and smile but in agony. Hope I can make it each day. A dr. offered free HBOT - but it scares me. Most things make me worse. Disabled from epidural 4 yrs.ago. More disabled now from fall.
Desperate day - thanks for reading this. It is therapy for me.
Sydney