View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 05:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Juli,
My podiatrist has found a new neurologist/pain managment doctor in nj as of yesterday. I called and got an appointment for 10/27. Right now I'm fighting to stay on disability because my current neurologist has not returned requests from my insurance company for a telephone conference to continue my disability claim so as a result I am "under peer review". He is confident that together we can get it resolved and then get aggressive with finding me the right treatment. I considered myself lucky in that regard, but I can't help feeling overwhelmed. For that neurologist and his staff to be so unempathetic and just plain cruel has really stopped me in my tracks. You know, I never had a problem in the past fighting doctors to get the right answers when it came to my four boys, but now that its me it seems like I have stepped into the twilight zone!

Anyway, I will look into ALL your advice, especially Philly. My UPS route was in center city Phila. and I am very familiar with the hospitals....thank you!

Darcy
darcy2410 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote