Thread: Back for good!
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 11:32 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinhermes View Post
Great to hear from you! Your little girl is in the 1st grade? They grow up too fast!
It is fabulous that your hubby is spending more time with you - I know how lonely having a chronic illness can be!
My "baby" will be 20 soon - 20!!!!! My hubby has been really great! He is still feeding the homeless and trying is best to be understanding.
I'm so sorry to hear you are still having problems - have you dr's tried to give you IVIG? I know quite a few people with MS that have had some really amazing results.......
Once again - you are so sweet to stop by and say hello - I've missed this place so much! You are great!

Love,
Erin
Yeah they do grow way to fast. I miss my tiny babies! If I had my way I would have had at least eight! But that's not possible so I will just spoil the two I could have lol. My brother and his fiance just had twins on July 1st. So I have been getting to see tiny babies lately, I'm just not too sure whether that helps or makes it worse.

Yeah my hubby has been having a really hard time with what is going on with me. He feels so helpless. He has been helping me with the injections that I can't reach to do and I think he dreads it more than I do because of how much they hurt me. But getting to see him more, even with all that he does, has been absolutely wonderful!

Wow 20! Talk about growing so fast. If it helps, you DO NOT look old enough to have a 20 year old!

I'm so glad you have a wonderful husband. It really takes it toll on them to see us go through this, and anybody who isn't going through this can't really understand. But just the fact that they try is amazing! He sounds like a great man!

No they haven't tried IVIG, my doctor is really afraid to try any new medicines with me. She's just so worried about what my reaction would be.

No problem stopping by, I think about you every time I log in to neurotalk. I was so glad to hear from you!

Love,
Kristie
nemsmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote