View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 12:03 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default I am fed up with dr.'s why make me...

i am sooooo confused,i think i am in the forum i need to be. here goes, my neurosurgeon sent me for yet another x-ray to see how my fusing is coming along. it has been a week and no return to many requests leaving messages for him to call. needless to say my adult child has made a phone call also requesting the results to no avail. this is not a unreasonable request, is it? i have soooo many decisions i have to make. this is 2-1/2 years later and to have soooo many other contributing crappy problems and factors, i sure as heck do not need this crap on my plate. i do understand that no news is good news. but lets be for REAL!!! he has done both surgeries (ACDF 5/6-6/7 failed to fuse, 2nd posterior fusion with both donated bone. the only difference is i suffer more intense unexplained pain than ever before. it is difficult typing and constantly moving to relieve the PAINS! i do take many meds for different reasons as far as my pain meds i get minimal relief. always doing my homework on what i take. currently 10 mg oxycodone 50- 60 mg in a day they are 10 mg tablets along with 4 doses of 4 mg relaxant. AWAITING HIS CALL. HAVE A PEACEFUL DAY