View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 12:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Horrible News

I just finished a clinical trial out of the University of Rochester. I have myotonic dystrophy and found great success using IPLEX. My terrible gastro-intestinal problems disappeared, my fatigue decreased, the myotonia effecting my face and hands decreased as well. I had no side effects whatsoever.

According to Dr. Moxley, none of the other test patients had side effects, and most found great benefits, including increased focus, strength and decrease in depression.

I've been attempting to find any way to continue using IPLEX. There is no other treatment for MMD. My sister has a congential form and I'm certain Iplex could help her. My father has a severe form of the disease and won't leave his house because of his horrible gasto-intestinal problems and of course his loss of almost all muscle tone in his body.

Fortunately for me, I haven't been severely effected yet, and I hoped to keep it that way, possibly even improve and Iplex gave me great hope. This news is devastating to me and my family. Please, anything anyone can do to keep this drug from being destroyed or taken off the market would be so much appreciated.

B. Pratt
prattb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote