View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 02:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by melon View Post
Not really, ive bee at this game too long to allow my emotions to get the better of me , though i wont deny theres still some expectation otherwise I wouldnt be trying it .

A lot of my issues ( in fact TBH all my problems ) seem to be all affected by my muscoskeletal issues , and im not just talking purely neuroapthy here , but other problems not normally related like anosmia too .

Taking something like lithium orotate or Cordyceps that relaxes the smooth muscle seems to help my neuropathy in a different way, but the problem is it also creates a catch 22 that has a terrible effect on my connective tissue ,and in turn my ability to " hold myself together " using the haptic proprioception amongst other things.

i suspect - in fact i know ive doing this so long its probably second nature , now for me to almost be continually stressed just to stop my joint getting worse ( wich in turn affect my neuropathy eventually ) so instead i try to focus on address them and whatever else i can to help the neuroapthy ( if is indeed that )

m
I will say there is only one exception to this rule , that being supplements that make me worse while helping at the same time , up until recently this hadnt be the case at all , until I tried lithium orotate .

It turns out then that this pattern also happened with other similar supplements i tried too ( namely Ultra Cordyceps and Forskohlii ) and consquently every other time Ive tried them since .

I suspect this is because they all act on the smooth muscle some way , but Im not entirely sure , as there is very little research into these supplements to know exactly what sites their affecting compared to their chemical neuromusclar blockers counterparts/
I might ask this on the Fibro forum as im curious if any one else there with leg pains has noticed this when trying them too ( provided any one has tried them )

if there was some way avoid this problem without the smooth muscle becoming affected as well , I think lithium or cordyceps alone might even works better than anything else ive tried since my pn symptoms started .

melon
melon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote