Thread: feeling alone
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 02:22 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I want to tell everyone that cares THANK YOU so much..........Thank you to everyone that left me an message, I really need it. I seem to be going through a depression time. I'm trying to reach out to people and I'm so happy that you are all here for me and I'm here for all of you to even through this depressing time.

I was going to use a scooter instead of a wheelchair or both but I cant because it brings out the RSD in my hands more its hard enough typing but its important to be in touch with the great support I get here and the friends I am making and I hope you feel that way about me to. I will be getting back to you all this weekend to let you know how I'm doing and Brokenwings I will be in contact with you this weekend ---thank you so much............REALLY

I am going to try to get my dragon disc so I dont have to type as much when I cant to work this weekend. I brought it along time when my hands started to hurt and burn but I havent been able to get it to work right. So my son and I will try again............... Thank You ALL again THINKING OF YOU ALL ..................