Thread: St Jude SCS
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 12:38 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Abbie, I understand

Except for the freezing part, I have been there known that. Print it out. You have already written it. Take it to your doc with you. Let them know what is happening to you. There is a reason. Diagnostics CAN reveal, maybe not right now, but soon. Convince doc you have GOT to have some relief. My God, how I tried. Then the screaming came, the rhythmic so closely spaced spasms I thought I was going crazy...... screaming..... then things began to shut down...

IF and only IF doc believes clinically through diagnostics there can be a cause demonstrated and thus recommends to you treatment which may help, THEN and only THEN is there a discussion about scalpels. Surgery is usually not the first course on the menu.

This may ring hollow right now as you are feeling so desperate, but we ALL CARE what is going on with you. Just a while longer, and you can take that printout to your doc. Let them know. Take your spouse, significant other, SOMEONE with you who can vouch for what has been going on. Was there a reason why my wife went with me to all of those appointments besides that I was in such pain I could not drive? She was my witness. She could provide credibility. I was never and am not now a surgery junkie.... they do exist. But, by the time things were shutting down she PUSHED and got me in. I was too busy screaming.

Hugs beyond measure, prayers beyond understanding,
Mark56z
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (09-16-2011), anon21816 (09-16-2011), ron h (09-15-2011), Rrae (09-15-2011)