View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 12:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Cool Smirk Sudden Onset Pain Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJOne View Post
I'm not sure how this works but I am hoping someone might recognize my symptoms and have some advise. 6-7 weeks ago I developed a sudden onset of severe pain in my feet and lower legs. I have not had any numbness but intense burning along with sharp pains. It has spread to my wrists and hands and as strange as it sounds, my lips and tongue. I feel tinging sensations as if myfeet and lower legs are waking up. My feet feel swollen but are not.The sensation in my feet is different. Does this sound like actual Neuropathy?
I had a similar nerve problems starting in my feet and then my fingers and hands. It started suddenly when I was perscribed I was prescribed Venlafaxine Generic Effexor
When I would wake up my feet were still asleep. In a few seconds or a minute they would wake up. It moved up my leg and my findgers and hands tingled and sometimes felt like pins.
I quit taking it and the symptoms stopped except for my 3 middle toes on both feet which remain numb.
Get to a GOOD Doctor ASAP and write a list of all recent changes in: meds, vitamin intake, eating, stress, illness, rashes, bug bites and recently visited locations etc.
good Luck
Bob
BobB427 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote