View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 06:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoun1e View Post
The thing is, tension at the gym isn't the problem. When I'm there and afterward I feel great. The movements must loosen everything up.

It's when I'm in the office or doing work at home.

Maybe I need to do this "swinging" in my office?

I need to do something.

I'm really wound tight due to something that's come up at work. I wonder if a trip to the accupunturist wouldn't be a bad idea. I usually walk out of there loose as a goose. Feel like I need to "break the cycle of tension" or something.

KY
I have just finished 3 sessions of trigger point therapy massages, and no word of lie on the 3rd session 95% of my pain has dissapeared. 0 finger pains 0 arm and 0 SHOULDER pains.. there are days when i get no pains at all. I thought it was impossible to get rid of all these pains but turns out i had a bunch of active trigger points in my scalenes and back. I dont wanna get ahead of my self.. But i feel Cured.

I ahve been back to the gym this week and last and i msut agree, gym work and strengething makes me feel much much better. When all the muscles are strong they feel 100 times better. Im the same as you , posterior work , anterior work, core , legs everything. I havent felt this good all year.

The only pain i have left is a periodic throb slash raw burning pain that is restricted to the left collarbone/first rid area sometimes radiating down into the pec minor area/ anterior delt. very wierd pain , it only comes on wehn i chnge positions from laying down to standing up or when sitting at computer to long to standing up.

Any idea wats this could be.. Im still trying to dertimine weather its a soft tissue problem or a bone alligmnet problem?

Funnily enough, strengthenong makes me feel really good, computer work makes me feel not so good.

Triggery point therapy worked for me, maybe give it a shot?
hellothere is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote