View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 11:19 AM
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member
Politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by darlindeb25 View Post
I do not eat anything with corn sweeteners or sweetners of any kind, other than stevia, which is natural, not chemical.
Every substance in the human body is (a) chemical. Many toxins & carcinogens are "natural" substances (and vice versa). Sugar, corn syrup, and honey are all as "natural" as stevia; all four come from plants, and are processed using other chemicals (except that honey is processed by bees, and if the colonies keep collapsing, that may change too). Honey can and does often contain many pesticides and other toxins.

I'm not being judgmental or taking sides here. It's a personal choice. When I copied the original link from the newsbot forum, my thinking was that the article might be of nutritional interest. It was not my intent to start a political debate.

Doc

Dr. Smith is NOT a medical doctor. He was a character from LOST IN SPACE.
All opinions expressed are my own. For medical advice/opinion, consult your doctor.
Dr. Smith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote