View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 02:48 PM
kittycapucine1974

kittycapucine1974

Hi:

I also have RSD and spasms with movement disorders caused by RSD. On Saturday, September 10, 2011, I was walking in the supermarket when I suddenly felt like my knees were going to buckle (they actually did buckle a little bit). In the supermarket, I also felt like the noises around me were dimmed. There was a strange, undescribable sensation in my head. So, to sum it up, I felt like I was going to pass out. It might sound strange, but I was telling my brain "Do not pass out!" over and over again for about a minute, until everything became normal again.

Quote: "Ignorant medically qualified people like nurses n drs look at u like ur mad or ask if ur just stressed n that aaaaaaargh tey so dont understood this horrid illness." One of my doctors, a cardiologist, also blamed these problems on stress. He really needs to go back to medical school and learn much more about RSD!

In fact, I wanted to see his colleague, also a cardiologist, but this one has RSD. It is pretty rare to find a doctor with RSD. I thought this man would understand me better and, since he has RSD, he would be able to give me an idea of special medications I have never tried, in order to control these horrible icy cold and insect spasms I feel running through my blood vessels. Unfortunately, this doctor just retired! Arrrrrgh! Just when I thought I was going to get some help from a doctor who knew what it was like to have RSD!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote