View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 10:02 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sue- thank you for the term audio seizure, that will give me some more to search on (research somehow seems to comfort me). I have this need to know everything I can about all of this. I would have thought that surgery would have made things better for me not bring about new symptoms but that seems to be the way things have worked, but still I would do it again hands down.

Jingle- I'm sorry to hear that you've missed out on so much of the joy that music brings. I've been wondering if a lot of this has to do with the size of the venue where the music is being played, much like your church and its massive sound system. Perhaps its as much to do with that as anything. I've noticed the terrible "grating" (my term) noise when I'm in the car and I hear that note/noise on one of my cd's or the kids get out of hand but it's not as bad as when I'm at a concert (of course its not nearly as loud and I generally turn the stereo down as fast as I can too).

Cedar- Welcome aboard! You're right we can learn a lot from our dogs, if only we'd pay attention.