View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 10:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default My dr. changed the date

I paid my Dr. to testify for me at my ALJ hearing; however, he changed the date of when I last saw him by five years. My attorney said he spoke with him before the hearing & the last date was already discussed. The doctor is lying now claiming I stopped seeing him five years earlier.
This certainly didn't help my case & contributed to me getting an unfavorable decision. I was floored when my attorney said he should have cross examined the Dr. regarding this. Why didn't he? I can't get another attorney, another one won't take it at this point. What can I do especially with the Dr. lying?
I saw the Dr. with my ex boyfriend so I asked my attorney if he could be a witness of the correct date? My attorney said no he couldn't because he has a vested interest. How would my ex boyfriend who is married to someone else have a vested interest? He wouldn't get any part of my settlement. How can the Dr. get away with this by taking my money then deliberately changing what he and my lawyer agreed would be done?
Zevan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote