View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 06:33 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Aww, Sal! Thanks for asking about me.

I have been flaring, and blind and really feel quite poorly, and then someone thought it would be a great idea to give me a flu shot. The house keeper brought her snotty toddler with her, and the DH let her in with the kid, so...you know my flu shot and the kid's cold kicked in on the same day. I explained that NO NO NO kids! to both DH and the house keeper. Reschedule it, but dont bring the kid. you CANNOT do your job AND watch the child. So, I am wobbly, blind, nauseous, sniffly, feverish and struggling.

Cold air is finally here! the snow birds are packing up. It makes me soooo happy! I have handed out business cards up and down the street of a local woman who does errands, or will go check on your house, or shovel paths to oil spouts, or drop in and just check on your stuff. I made it clear that I am OFF the market this year! The few stragglers from the campground are starting to really bundle up in the morning. A few kids from the campground stole a car up the street, and joy rode it INTO a house!

My family has been extremely quiet. Explained to my niece and my DS that I am NOT going to get tangled with either of them. My phone is growing more quiet by the day. I dont answer any # that even comes close to my family. My son has done amazing! He got his RAM truck, and is working hard to keep moving forward. STicky Head appears to have left his heart, mind and soul. Took some patience, love and encouragement.

so, im down right now. im really struggling, but that is the nature of this disease. ((hugs)) thanks for asking, you cant believe how much that means to someone.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jodylee (09-17-2011), Kitty (09-17-2011), SallyC (09-17-2011)