Thread: Can I vent????
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 06:45 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

um..have you thought of having a contract ready for HIM to sign that give YOU the insurance you seek AND all the items on YOUR list ready when he asks for sex? Isnt it horrible, but women put up with sexually aggressive men all the time. We have sex when we are pregnant and really dont feel like it. We have sex to take care of our partners needs in order to keep him feeling loved. We have sex to make sure our partners dont stray. We have sex to make sure our own emotional needs are met, even if we are not with the perfect partner, and sometimes we even have sex to release the right hormones so that we can sleep at night. IF you are still having a "friends with benefits" relationship (and I am NOT saying you are) why not add a little peice of paper to it. You take care of ME for X # of years and I will take care of you. Then when he gets his final divorce papers introduce him to some nice lovely ladies that are right up his alley.

If YOU DONT want sex. SAY NO! mean it! back him up and say NO! and if you ask me again, I will take out a warrant with a restraining order. I am disabled (according to you) and I am NOT able to provide for YOUR needs anymore. Please seek your rememdy elsewhere. Meet him at the door and say "if you are here for sex, get back in your car. None exists here."

Good luck. You are between a rock and a hard place.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Motors Mommy (09-17-2011), SallyC (09-17-2011)