View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 01:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

your back looks like a more muscular version of mine, i can relate to most of what youre saying. i dont get spasms anymroe but its because i avoid doing ANYTHING. i can't sit and watch tv.

Quote:
• Can’t raise arm laterally or else feels like my fingers are going to rip (this is rectified when serratus is ‘adjusted’) => mostly just right
i have this too. my right shoulder is way more winged and i hear my collar bone go thud, ribs thud, shoulders i don't even move but if i do it cracks like crazy.

i agree it sounds like your muscles and nervous system hate your guts. do you have any strength in your lower body? my hips are very hypermobile, my ribs are twisted and i know it aggravates things, my thoracic spine is completely HYPOmobile. i would work on getting rid of the trigger points and focus on breathing, strengthening your lower body/core muscles if they are weak and thoracic mobility. don't try to fight it, don't reach for things, i used to try to and it really messes you up.

i'm only now doing the most basic strengthening, isometric type exercises and i've been in pt since march!