View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 02:46 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I'm happy it's 50 degrees out the past few days. (it'll go back up to 80 in another day or so)

Went to the gym last night and managed about 25 mins on the treadmill because it was FREEZING in the gym. I think they still had the a/c on. I loved it. Once I found a machine that didnt have gum on it (1st treadmill, ew!) and wasnt going to quit working on me and toss me to the floor (2nd treadmill. I didnt get hurt, it quit working before I could actually step on it) I got some decent walking in.

My knee has been killing me lately, but I think it's hurting because I havent been doing much with it. Kind of think inactivity is what's causing part of my problem right now. So, I'm trying to get to the gym every other day. When I'm not getting to the gym, I try to do something with the Wii, so that I'm at least moving around.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (09-19-2011), SallyC (09-17-2011)