View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 08:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Lung, mouth and lip issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrown176 View Post
I was just reading an article on how RSD affect your lungs heart and your internal organs. For almost a year I have been dealing with what feels like gal badder pain. Test after test they say its fine. But after reading this article it seems that RSD can affect your internal organs. I just curious if the doctor might think that the lung function problems and the gal badder pain can be coming from the RSD. It just seems there is few doctors out there who even consider that RSD is real. OR possibly they just don't take the time to learn about it.
I have been having issues since I had foot surgery in May 2011. After nerve stimulation in PT i began to have burning nerve pain. It migrated from my foot to my hip, then within a week spread to my lungs, mouth, lips and even in a nostril. I got a toradal shot because it had worked for chest pain I had gone to the ER for in the past. Your comments about the gall bladder thing interest me. I had this strange sensation that went from my throat to my head that made me feel like my vascular system was being affected. It was also like my lungs were on a bronchial diolator. I had felt this sensation before RSD with chest pain.
I wonder if what everyone is calling the different stages of RSD are in fact all the last stage of RSD. When it finally affects the tissue and color of the affected area recently injured. Every injury I have has has caused nerve problems. The first burning nerve pain I ever felt was in my thigh after kidney donor surgery. My hip has been a constant problem since, now my fibula has a cystic cyst in the head and my feet have been morphing. Which brought on the foot surgery, which I was hoping would improve my gait and hip/knee pain. My theory is my feet were already affected by bone changes from RSD so the vascular and edema issues on the limb would only be natural as I accidentally injured my tendon stepping down on the foot right after surgery when I lost my balance on a knee scooter.
I have had numerous episodes of chest pain radiating through the back unexplained for years. The recent lung burning and that freaky head feeling brought back my first chest pain episode.
Anyone else feel they had neurological issues before being diagnosed with RSD?
Jerie Q
Jerie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote