View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 09:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerie View Post
I have been having issues since I had foot surgery in May 2011. After nerve stimulation in PT i began to have burning nerve pain. It migrated from my foot to my hip, then within a week spread to my lungs, mouth, lips and even in a nostril. I got a toradal shot because it had worked for chest pain I had gone to the ER for in the past. Your comments about the gall bladder thing interest me. I had this strange sensation that went from my throat to my head that made me feel like my vascular system was being affected. It was also like my lungs were on a bronchial diolator. I had felt this sensation before RSD with chest pain.
I wonder if what everyone is calling the different stages of RSD are in fact all the last stage of RSD. When it finally affects the tissue and color of the affected area recently injured. Every injury I have has has caused nerve problems. The first burning nerve pain I ever felt was in my thigh after kidney donor surgery. My hip has been a constant problem since, now my fibula has a cystic cyst in the head and my feet have been morphing. Which brought on
the foot surgery, which I was hoping would improve my gait and hip/knee pain. My theory is my feet were already affected by bone changes from RSD so the vascular and edema issues on the limb would only be natural as I accidentally injured my tendon stepping down on the foot right after surgery when I lost my balance on a knee scooter.
I have had numerous episodes of chest pain radiating through the back unexplained for years. The recent lung burning and that freaky head feeling brought back my first chest pain episode.
Anyone else feel they had neurological issues before being diagnosed with RSD?
Jerie Q

Hi everyone....

I'm an internal organ sufferer...RSD beginning in my rt. Leg after knee surgery 5years ago...After much outside travel, my tummy and GI are now an issue...tummy burns and motility is said to be an issue...But what has really gotten my attention is for years prior to my dx of RSD ...I have suffered chest pains..ouch!! Dr. Believed I had an arthemia and mitro value prolapse..but all test show now..that is not the case...plus some hearing loss one one side..Can this all be contributed to RSD?? HUMM? I also have gasping, shortness of breath which happens from time to time...ESP. When I'm tired or nervous..It's some big puzzle that comes together when you really sit down and think...how long have I or we really had this RSD issue??!

Hugs, Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote