View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 03:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default control

I am coming to a conclusion that it's really all about control. And self- sufficient cultures that offer pleasures to sooth our aches, instead of real inter-exchange/interdependency of human spirit. I cannot stop thinking about other less developed (those less financially based) countries and the hunger and recognition for interdependency! The awareness that it could be yOu next in line for being disabled is a reality and there will be the strong there to cover the weak.

Control if you have it, is essential in this self sufficient culture to survive on building your dreams. Any continual sacrifice out of it, leaves you further away from attaining it. I am just trying to reason why people just don't' get what the hell you are going though, nor do they want to FEEL the pull or discomfort of getting involved/the sacrifice can raise in higher levels should they get involved. and this is a WHole other thread isn't it?

In this culture, all loads can often be on each one of us solely weighing us down( even without any disability or suffering). But realize barely anyone I know coming form city life would know ( including myself) - HOw to 'cooperatively give and take' to cover the weak, ongoing, outside of our core family individual level of helpers.
Again, in my life, I was one of those people who thought loading up car of groceries for a person in need was good enough and then don't see them for few months. had no idea how insanely difficult things could get in the 'inner daily circle of needs'. control was my vehicle and it went fast! and cultural castle building principles' of slavery was my fuel.
hope this touches the soft yet integral places in someone's heart. hugs, Bon
bonbon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (09-18-2011)