View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 01:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Question a birdseye perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindylanka View Post
See also The Overlooked Peduncle thread.

Among other things with acronyms TMJ is something that I was diagnosed with over several years prior to Pd. None of them were alleviated by anti inflammatories or painkillers. They were all alleviated by Sinemet. Immediately preceding diagnosis I had cluster migraines for around 5 months. They too disappeared. I have had perhaps 5 migraines in the 8 years since.

Today I am aware that I grind my teeth, but have no issues from it. When very undermedicated I am aware of facial discomfort, with rigidity, sometimes painful. But then so is the rest of me.....

That is interesting Lindy !! IMHO your TMJ symptoms are not separate from the pd sx . In homeopathy we treat the whole person consideriing all sx.

what if we are all a bunch of symphonic walking magnets? that we attract and repel symptoms, friends, life experience within like resonant frequency bands (birds of a feather...). we would no longer view ourselves from a linear perspective.

for example....we could search for patterns that flow through our symptoms rather than the sx themselves.........constipation,, repressed feelings, fear of abandonment--might all be present together or another example would be: we don't just break our leg because we fall- we fall because we were careless because we were upset becauuse mercury was in retrodgrade and we have a middle ear infection because we had a traumatic memory of hearing bombs go off while we were born

so then a question becomes...could food cause a mechanical adjustment in the spine? could releasing the trauma that causes a time warp in our body trigger amino acids that then trigger different hormonal receptors? could sinemet treat TMJ?

i say yes!!

md

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote