View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 03:44 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default keeping up thanks

hi lee;
hope all is well. thanks for keeping up. no call yet. spoke to one of the 10 or more women he has working for him, but the one that answers calls couldn't be any kinder. i last spoke with her this past friday, she let me go on. she assured me that she will once again attach yet another message with x-ray and report that i called awaiting fusion results, yes once again. she was sweet.

i have since the x-ray on 9-7-11 have very important decisions that must be made. last year on 9-20-10 a visit visit for myself at the er my sister had taken me into a nyc hospital, i was unable to return back at work the next few days, having time factoring everything that has been happening i on 9-22-10 took a 6 month leave from my job (municipal for 7 years full time with my insurance and work at stake). anyhow not fusing 1st time around i took a second consecutive 6 month leave for surgery#2 don't know how the fusing is coming along, FOR I STILL WAITING. he knows i had hoped to return working. 9-22-11 will be 1 year in total, and about to loose my job (with my insurance). my ssd covers all responsibilities as far as bills are concerned, but now i'll be forced to take roads i've never been on, getting insurance for myself my, 13 year old shouldn't have a problem getting medicaid but for myself, this should be interesting.

take good care! again thanks

eva