View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 05:08 PM
kittycapucine1974

kittycapucine1974

Default Beta blockers, calcium channel blockers, sodium channel blockers, and RSD

Hi, everybody:

I have full body RSD. To control the various symptoms of this syndrome, I use Duragesic patches, MSIR capsules, Tambocor capsules, and Inderal tablets. The Keppra and Klonopin I take for my epilepsy might also help.

I know Inderal is a beta blocker. What I do not know is what the difference (for the control of RSD symptoms) is between beta blockers, calcium channel blockers, and sodium channel blockers.

I posted a question like this before but it seems like the person who had the answers got angry at me for some reason and did not reply to give me the information. We are all RSD sufferers, are we not? To get angry at me just because I posted a name with no evil intention at all, is exaggerated to me. As RSD sufferers, we are all in the same boat, so why not help each other instead of getting angry? If the NT guidelines do not allow the posting of names, I did not do it voluntarily; I have very, very bad memory problems caused by my RSD.

Last edited by kittycapucine1974; 09-19-2011 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Not meaning to hurt the angry NT user's feelings
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote