View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 07:58 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I used to grow impatients when I lived closer to your area Lara. I do like them because they're easy to grow and they make such a pretty display but sadly it's far too cold for them here.

Today is aboput to become gardening day. Spring is such an exciting time in the garden and I have so much to do.

Yesterday I moved pansies but because they were in full bloom, some of them look a bit sick today. Most of them look healthy though so I think they'll survive the move which was needed because I want that space for petunias.

I have divided the garden across the front of the house into 3 visual areas and I'm doing the center first. My plan is pansies across the border, brightly coloured striped petunias behind those, and carnations towards the rear. Of course, I might change that..... but that's today's plan. I'll still use petunias in the 2 side areas but they will be the solid colours, rather than the striped variety. Dividing the sections are azaleas, currently in full bloom.

Sorry Lara, it seems we've got a bit off topic as far as your parsley is concerned.

Koala77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (09-21-2011)