View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 04:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamrock View Post
I have been suffering from Chronic Pain since a skiing injury back in 1998 and since then have been diagnosed with RSD/Fybro however when I got some new X-Rays from a Chiropractor since I am looking for other ways to treat my pain instead of meds, they found a few pinched nerves one in my lower back....

I am wondering if this maybe what has caused most of my pain all of these years.. I did my first adjustment today and they have a huge rollout of things we are going to be doing in the next few months... I hope this can help me, I am so tired of the PAIN and the MEDS... Fingers are Crossed.
Williamrock,

I have had RSD/Chronic Pain since a roller blading accident in 2003. My husband always wants me to go to a chiropractor and just try it. He went for many years for his back prior to having 3 back surgeries. Most of my pain, which is under control but I do have times of flares, is related to nerve damage and I have limited use of my right arm. I never thought chiropractic care would help. After many years of treatments, medication, more treatments and more medications I have come to the conclussion the less meds. the better. To be fair I did have success with Ketamine therapy and that is what got me to a point where I could get off the medication and stapled me off to where I am today.The 2 things that I would love to get under better control are the headaches and the sleeping. I do get headaches which sometimes lead to a migraine and sleep forget it, I have the worst sleep pattern ever. Prior to this injury I was a great sleeper.

I would so appreciate your input as you go through treatments with the chiropractor.

Good luck, I wish you much success.

Gabbycakes
gabbycakes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote