View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 07:50 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb if you read other categories of

Consumer labs site... you will see that Puritan is always on the "pass list" . I used to have
a membership, and read many of their lists. One thing they do is NOT reveal the name of failures. They only post who passes.

People who do find relief from discomforts in life/illness often become very
enthusiastic. So I think that is what is happening to you here.

There are many high potency formulas out there. My first experience was with
Genesis nutrition's Super 100. But it became locally unavailable, and I stopped using it. It is still on the net however. I have also used RiteAids Whole Source...which is much less expensive than MegaWoman, and lower in the B-department, but very good in chromium and selenium. It is far less expensive than GNC also. And BTW GNC and RiteAid have a partnership in some locations. (a combined store layout).

The one I am using now by Puritan's is just excellent. In fact it is a bit too strong for me, so I don't have to take it every day... 3 or 4 times a week suffices. I get a bit hyper on high B complex. That is something you should watch out for too!

I have been using Puritan's for ages...they are very very good. I buy my basic stuff there. Soon the buy one get 2 free sale in late spring will come. That is when I buy our needs for the whole year and also for my son.

Here is a link to the list that was published that does not require membership:
http://www.consumerlab.com/results/vitaminb.asp
Notice several b-complexes from Puritans-- 100mg, and 50mg included.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by kimmydawn; 03-18-2007 at 09:54 PM. Reason: adding consumerlab test results....
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote