Thread: Rash
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 09:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasm View Post
About a month ago my feet started to itch. I got betameth (augmented) from the foot Dr. It pretty much took care of the itching feet & then I noticed the itch began rising up the legs. Once it hit the knees I stopped the ointment & off to the hospital. They gave me some prednisone & hydrxyzine.
Does any one know what drug will stop this rash which is now in my fingers? I assumed it was caused becaused I scratched @ the feet & legs. I read
this damn RSD can cause it.
The hospital adviced seeing a nose & throat Dr. to find what "allergy" caused the rash.

If anyone knows what will stop the scratching I would appreciate it.
Hi, just saw your post and yes I had itching and red bumps on my toes and feet in the 1st month of RSD. It about drove me crazy!! I found that plain old anti-itch cream, (like for bug bites) the type you get at Walgreens or Rite-Aid that just says "Anti-Itch Cream" worked ok for me. Maybe it helped because I wanted it to so badly...not really sure. But its cheap and you can get it at any drug store. I hope you find some relief for your itching, it can just about make you nuts! Good luck and let us know what helped. Karen67
Karen67 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote