View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 09:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hello, new post about PN

Hello to all,

This is a first post and any suggestions would be welcome. My father-in-law was diagnosed with PN about 6 - 8 years ago. He or the doctors really don’t know how this came to be. He was a part time farmer and around 11 years ago one of the cows pinned him, this injury may have set in motion the debilitating condition he is in today. He has been to many doctors and has been told his circulatory system is fine, and overall he is in good health. He has gone through the leg/foot pain, but this has seemed to subside. His current complaint is numbness and a very cold feeling in his feet. Having this current condition does not enable him to walk very well. He does use a cane. I don’t think he has been on any prescribed medications. Sorry, I can’t give much more information. Any suggestions on how to bring back a little “feeling” in his legs, be it over-the-counter Medication or RX meds. He has thought about spending money on these massage/heating units you put your feet on, but I’m not sure if any of these devices are worth the money.

Thanks so much
victor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote