View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 05:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

My regret was to go to that Dentist who does cosmetic works too. She was referred to me by my regular dentist so I figured she was good. I mean she's nice but I should of gone to see an oral surgeon. After 2 more surgeries that this Dr did to try to fix the issue, I couldn't let her work on me anymore. I went to seek like 7 consultations and have gotten back different feedbacks on what I should do. Some say to leave it alone and wait until it gets infected because I have to worry about the two natural teeth next to the implants that could be damaged, on top of the artery below one of the implant and now that this happen, the success rate isn't too high because of all the scar tissues. Other people have told me to remove the implant , get bone grafting again, and then re-do the implants. Also I had a few telling me to just make a longer crown with a porceling gum to cover up the area?? I just want this fixed and corrected to where I should of been. Is this even possible? I've attached a pic of my implants
Attached Thumbnails
I need help bad, Please. Dental implants-dental-implant-jpg  
cyn228 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote