View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 04:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Evening all

Hi ladies as usual I'm the Cow's Tail. HAHA!! I went to the Medical Clinic and had a Bone density test, Wed. appointment with the GI doc for a colonoscopy screeing (yuk) dread that one but it is a necessity as my Grandmother and father died of colon cancer, then on Thurs Mammogram. Also next week an appointment with the Primary care doc.

I went to the Neuro last week and he has put me on the Duragesic patch 50 mg. so far so good. I know narcotics are a no no on many peoples lists but after suffering 8 years with this horrible pain he kicked my treatment up a notch. I change the patch every 3 days and its been like a daydream to have no pain for the last week. I thought I'd get a lot done but so far my friends and family have kept me hopping. I'm hoping next week I can do a few things around the house and get started on some long needed spring cleaning with the help of a house keeper hopefully. I'm looking for a nice lady to come in every other week to help me.

Went out with my best friend in the whole world Fri and did lunch and a little shopping. Saturday I helped my younger sister do a wedding shower for her son's fiance. They are getting married in October. I made cheese balls and pimento cheese sandwishes. I don't want to get into what all I ate at the party but on Weight Watchers I've dropped 10 lbs. in 2 months but have overall lost over down to 207 from 245 which is good but want to get down past 200 lbs.

Hope you ladies have had a great day. Gaye sounds like you have got a garden going on with all those plants

Hi Nance and Jan sounds like you girls have been busy bees also. I've not had much computer time lately as you can see from above I've been gone a lot but will drop in when I can.

((((HUGS))))) Lynn
Lynn52 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote