View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 09:04 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Cyn,

Oh boy, you have been through hell and I can see why other dentists are leery to touch this. The bone and gum tissue has been manipulated, traumatized and surgerized all to a severe extent. Anything that is attempted here to fix the situation will be risky. However, I cannot imagine leaving this like this not just for esthetic reasons but for your overall well being.

Thanks for posting the photo. Any chance you have a recent xray of that area that you could post? What have you been told about the current health of the jawbone around all of this?

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyn228 View Post
My regret was to go to that Dentist who does cosmetic works too. She was referred to me by my regular dentist so I figured she was good. I mean she's nice but I should of gone to see an oral surgeon. After 2 more surgeries that this Dr did to try to fix the issue, I couldn't let her work on me anymore. I went to seek like 7 consultations and have gotten back different feedbacks on what I should do. Some say to leave it alone and wait until it gets infected because I have to worry about the two natural teeth next to the implants that could be damaged, on top of the artery below one of the implant and now that this happen, the success rate isn't too high because of all the scar tissues. Other people have told me to remove the implant , get bone grafting again, and then re-do the implants. Also I had a few telling me to just make a longer crown with a porceling gum to cover up the area?? I just want this fixed and corrected to where I should of been. Is this even possible? I've attached a pic of my implants
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote