View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 11:39 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Wow..."Deadliest Catch"...had to browser search for that one.

Ditto the weather. We don't have rain yet, but we did have 70ish temps on Tues, then 12 inches of snow yesterday. By Monday afternoon it will mostly be gone, just in time for Spring to officially begin on Wednesday. I took pictures today at the request of my FL-Mom.
My 3dvoyante.giftell me Spring andvil-fleurs2.gifare on the way. Yippee!!

I am off on Thursday to Ft. Lewis, WA (Seattle/Tacoma) to say goodbye to my son, as he prepares to leave for Iraq the first week of April. My oldest granddaughter (16 yrs), my son and I will see the sights of Seattle, then onto the mountains for my gd's first snow boarding lesson...I will not be looking...okay!!

I moved the end of January into this home. I am down to just one room that still have piles to be put away. Progress is being made. Finished hanging pictures on the walls downstairs just today.

Carolyn
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose. Act. ~~Barbara Hall

I long to accomplish a great and noble tasks, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble. The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker. ~~Helen Keller
Stitcher is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote