View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 12:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arilevy View Post
thank you rebecca for the positive support its always helpful. I've let them know about everything that's going on the internet is my biggest downfall I seem to diagnose myself with whatever I read but I have come to learn that every case is different and to trust the professionals. I'm sorry to hear about your husband and I'm glad things are better I can imagine how difficult it is because I can see my family struggle because of this. thanks again Becky ill look into more reliable sources
It's not fun. I had a car accident in june. It was a head on collission. My head hit the windshield and I was out for around thirty minutes. I still have scars on my forehead, cheek and above my eyebrow. Had broken ribs as well.

The body has healed but I am really struggling. Subsequently to the accident I kept getting into disagreements with people. It wasn't until somebody mentioned it that I realized there was a pattern to it. It's like my normal personality has been hijacked. It's me but it's certainly not the me I am used to. I am getting better but I still feel that my way of relating to others has been altered.

The other issue is this constant depression, lethargy and lack of motivation that I cannot seem to shake. I do not feel functional. I do think of suicide quite often as way of escape. And yet, I am one of those people who would never do such a thing, so I can't figure out why my mind keeps going there.

i read your story and it helped me feel a bit better just to know I am not the only one dealing with these issues. I hope my story can do the same.

I keep hearing it will pass. I wish it would hurry up and do so.
christ344 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Katiebell (09-28-2011)