View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 02:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks but more

Thanks for the info. I beleave I understand the issue of blood suger drop during sleep (might not do a very good job controling it however). My real concern or intrest is in the question of brain activity or lack of it. If you have never personaly experianced an "Insulin reaction" as us old timers call it, you might not fully grasp what I mean, or feel. Let me give you an example.
I was dreaming that I was floating with ballons attached to my wrists. At the same time I felt I was floating. I gradualy realized I was having a dream and my sugar must be low. I was aware enough to raise my arms in bed to check to see if ballons were attached. I knew they were not but I was still floating, or falling. There were two levels of awereness. I even stood up and leaned against the wall because I thought that touching something I knew was solid would help me stop "falling". It did not. Still two levels of activity happening in my brain. This lasted for at least 10 minutes untill I was able to bring my blood sugar up with a glass of O.J. So this is part of my question, is the brain simply so starved of go juice that it can't tell the differance and allows both realms to exsist or what is going on in my bran? Thanks Mike.
mikeh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote