View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 07:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I had a good conversation with one of the two caretakers I met at the meeting. Both had given me their business cards. The other caretaker answered his phone but he was unable to talk.

The first caretaker had wonderful "energy" at the meeting. Silly to say but true. In fact he had his business card in his car and said he would get it while I waited for DD to pick me up. I watched him from the curb and saw him running in the parking lot so as not to keep me waiting long.

The MMJ industry is very new to AZ and the business adventures have the potential to be lucrative.

It would be all sunshine and flowers to ignore the possibility. Certainly the Mexican drug cartel would not be happy if marijuana was legal.

But I digress. I talked to caretaker#1 and he was smart insightful and willing to let me hear his plans. His father deals with pain and this is, in part, what has led him to investigate cannabis now that it is legal.

He talked about marijuana massage oil...is anyone familiar with this?

I hope to also hear from caretaker#2. Also a nice guy who sat next to me at the meeting and we had a side conversation at a couple of points in the meeting.

Interesting dilemma. His plants are budding, no problem but the law does not allow the amount he is able to harvest. It means that as soon as he takes buds off the plant, he is violating the law!

But back to my question...have any of you heard of using MMJ topically? Have you tried it?
Aarcyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (09-21-2011), SallyC (09-21-2011)