View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 09:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I end up with the same issues...hubby's feet hurt, yes he worked hard today..but he doesn't know or care to know that it took every fiber of my aching body to pick up the house, go to the store (only to forget the one thing he wanted..and has to have) and carried groceries slowly up the steps, then drug my slow painful self infront of the stove to cook his dinner, clean up his dishes, and then hear his feet hurts and then rub them for him.

My favorite question is "what hurts?"....EVERY DAMN THING...don't ask me again!...this is my mother's favorite, god bless her, but when I say I hurt...just say I'm sorry..or I hear ya, hope you feel better tomarrow..cause the moment you start the list...you see the eyes glaze over..

I think everyone should be able to spend a week in one of our bodies....then see what they have to say. Would be an eye opening expierence. No pun intended...I'm an Optician that can't adjust glasses anymore because of weak/painful hands and feet that won't carry me back and forth all day anymore.

Thanks for helping me vent too...
poormommy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (09-22-2011), SallyC (09-22-2011)