View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 07:56 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default What was a nice woman like you doing in a bigoted place like that?

Yeah, Rick makes me realize that they just lost the best librarian they ever had. Congratulations, Laura, you turned your back and walked away. Get some rest and stay cool. You need those idiots like a fish needs a bicycle.
Excellent - you got them out of your life. They never deserved to have you in the first place; say good riddance to bad rubbish.

The way I figure it, we don't want to be like them other folks anyhow.
Rest awhile and the something new will start up for you. You are much better off getting away from that den of manipulation, political games, and hypocrisy that is so thick you could cut it up and stack it like firewood.

I would like to write to that school and very innocently ask what they teach the children and what "sensitivity" training they have for employees. You can be sure they teach about diversity and inclusion and saving the fresh water sea slugs and not using plastic bags and offering understanding and tolerance to all religions and races and ethnic groups and promoting equality of women and.... HEY WAIT ! THERE'S A SPASTIC ! GET HER OUT OF HERE.

Oh Laura, please give me their mailing address OH PLEASE
Bob Dawson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Conductor71 (09-22-2011), moondaughter (09-22-2011)