View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 09:47 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default So sorry

I wanted to let you know it's not just PWP. My DH had surgery last week. He does not have PD. The place he works is giving him a hard time because he has to be off 6 weeks. He has worked there less than a year but everybody he works with likes him. It's a manager from another location who has never met him causing problems. A couple weeks ago this same manager insisted his supervisor write him up unjustly. The union got involved and got the unjust writeup removed.

I had cancer and am part of a cancer discussion board. Many woman have stated they were fired or laid off and they felt it was because they had cancer/off work too long. In the news you only hear of the support that is given.

It's certain people who have the problem and cause trouble. There are also very caring people who support others with diseases. I know you are feeling bitter now but look for how you can work this to your benefit. You weren't happy in your present job. Maybe it's time to move on and try something else.

Be bigger than them. Turn it to your advantage. The best revenge is to be successful and happy.

marcia

Last edited by marciaj; 09-22-2011 at 09:57 AM. Reason: clarifying
marciaj is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Conductor71 (09-22-2011), moondaughter (09-22-2011)