View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 10:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Oh Laura, I have often envied your obvious analytic abilities and organizational skills, as well as your articulate postings. To learn you are not a highly valued employee is shocking. I look forward to and seek out all your postings. Your thoughtful though honest opinions are always welcomed by me. I am so saddened your obvious qualities and abilities were not both prized and rewarded.

Perhaps you could refashion your specialty into medical library science. The evidence of your superior abilities are in evidence on this forum. as Moon daughter suggests, maybe this can be a point in your life for undertaking something new.
I would willingly help you in any way I could. I believe in karma; am glad I am not the woman who singled you out.
with much fondness, madelyn

~ Jean-Martin Charcot

The future is already here — it's just not very evenly distributed. William Gibson
olsen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bob Dawson (09-22-2011), Conductor71 (09-22-2011), imark3000 (09-23-2011), moondaughter (09-22-2011), paula_w (09-22-2011), RLSmi (09-22-2011)