View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 07:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm also not crazy about being forced to take 10,000 I.U.s of Vitamin A at one time in one tablet.

Your over excitement about your basement priced multi's leaves a lot to question. How can Puritan's vitamins be "excellent"? Based on what?

How does one get "hyper" by taking too much B vitamins? Sounds more like you are describing narcotics then multivitamins.

Bottom line is there is only ONE test to determine vitamin's real worth which is a blood test to see how much did the human body absorb into it's system. That's it.

"People who do find relief from discomforts in life/illness often become very enthusiastic. So I think that is what is happening to you here. "

Wrong. The GNC Mega Vitamins I took CURED my acne problem TOTALLY. It proved itself to be what it said it was cause a placebo isn't going to clear up that much acne on anyone's back!!

I agree, this isn't an ego contest but we are limited in ways we can ever verify we are taking real vitamins. I go by my acne clear up problem, by the fact GNC unlike Puritan and other multi's out there have an entire retail empire behind their products so if ANY of their products came back bunk, they would go out of business.

After reading your reply, you seem like you are trying so hard to convince yourself that, even though you bought the cheapest multi's out there that, they still compare to all the other multi's out there.
NJPain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote