View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 08:34 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Wink Cute, Friendly and Helpful!

I'm going to take your word for it that you're cute, Jaye, since I've never met you to know what you look like. And I'm sure that "cuteness" does result in others having a more positive opinion of you purely based on looks.

But, I don't know you or what you look like and I still think, to quote an episode of "M*A*S*H", that you're "Cute as hell!" But better yet, you're open and welcoming and helpful even to someone you only know through the words written on this forum.

To those of you who wonder what this is all about, I recently was told that I'd have to travel out-of-state to continue in the KW-6002 drug study that Jaye and I both participate in. The doctor running the study I'm in is leaving and there was no one else to take her place. I was out of the study last summer because the study's guidelines were changed. Being off of the study drug was not fun. The study drug, Istradefylline, may not make me as good as new, but it does make me function noticeably better. So much so that I had a medically unnecessary surgery last summer so that I could return to the study!

Panicked at the thought of losing Istradefylline again, I poured out my tale to Jaye in a private message. She immediately offered to have me stay with her 3-4 times a year when I needed to be checked out. She also offerered to transport me to and from her doctor, coordinating our study appointments if I wanted to. I don't know about what all of you think, but I think that's a HUGE offer for her to have made to a virtual stranger!

So, Jaye, thank you - you are one cute lady!

Donna
DJM1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote