View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 09:56 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

SmilinEyes... Thank you so much for taking the time to write to me and answer my questions. I am glad that I am not alone with this particular symptom. I guess it depends on the person and exactly where they bump their head. I can deal with the headaches and the being off balance at certain times. However, these hot flashes are odd to me as they only exist when I really push myself, like walking for a long period of time or when
I play music (I play the drums, which Im sure is not helpful for recovery) When I am in bed quietly watching a movie the flashes do not occur and you would think I am 100% normal. I do keep myself very hydrated as blood work from when I was little showed abnormal hemoglobin and hematacryte (forgive me for the spelling) I will say the hot flashes are anything but "in your head". I played the drums last night for about ten minutes and sweat began to race down my arm, something not even a magician can fake. And the sweating is different than normal sweating, it almost feels like a flu sweat if that makes any sense. Again, thank you for your response.
gemini1983 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote