View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 11:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi,

I purchased a "cream" about 6 months ago and it had no effect on me. I can't think of the name right now and it's at home and I'm at work. It seems like a wonderful idea to apply mmj externally, but I don't think it's in the cards.

Aarcyn - Shake is usually available at dispensaries and is relatively cheap ($50/oz?). They don't have any use for it themselves and sell it cheap to bakers sometimes. You can also make hash out of it, but that's another story.

On another note - I know mmj helps with my PN pain, but I am so used to it that I am kind of spoiled I think and don't appreciate how well it works for me.

Anyway, I had a bad day yesterday and my legs were killing me. I went home a little earlier than usual and told the wife I need to take a hit. (I normally don't smoke til around 8 pm and it was around 5 pm). I went outside and took ONE hit and by the time I walked back inside, I had ZERO pain in my legs. I find this amazing.

One more thing. I live in L.A. and there was a story in the Times about an independant study that found when a mmj dispensary is forced to close, the crime rate shoots up in the area. The police are upset at the study, but the researchers claim they are just going by statistics. I certainly wouldn't have expected those results, lol.
surfer00 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Aarcyn (09-25-2011), dmplaura (09-23-2011)