View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 02:10 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Shocked

They ARE eccentric, aren't they? Weez is pretty odd sometimes too.

We had a cardboard box (from Costco produce) in our living room along a buffet cabinet. It was a low thing she liked to sit in when she was a kitten. I kept it for summer when I give away plants that I grow from seed to friends.

When Weez was growing up, and didn't go outside (winter) we played fetch all day long. She liked anything I had. Twist-ems, pens, the white rings from snapple bottles, and the snapple tops too. Well, all her appropriated toys seemed to disappear with time and she'd come begging for a new fetch. So I'd give her one off the snapple I was drinking that day.

In June I lifted up the box to put a bunch of plants in for a friend to take home and UNDER it were at least 25 things..mostly snapple lids and rings and a few twistems. This box was slightly elevated, to stack on others for strawberries or whatever so there was the little 1/2 inch space. Weez would carry those items around, bring them to me for fetch time, and then stash them apparently! I was totally amazed. None of our other cats ever did things like this! LOL

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote