View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 06:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Possible CSF Leak and terrified...

Well not diagnosed but dr suspects I have a leak... He has me on bed rest, caffeine and steroids & lots of water but there are good days and bad days and seems the bad days are becoming more numerous. Still have to wait a few weeks till I find out what his next step is cuz he also has me on anti-seizure meds for migraines. No way I have a migraine. Tell me anyone you know that suffers migraines that majority of the time can feel better when laying down and gets worse while upright?

After some research I was anxious and excited to take that next step and be over this but now I after reading this forum I am scared!

venusny31 how many times you had leaks and what causes them or at least the first one?

Everything I read online said most epidural blood patches gave immediate relief but occasionally a few more would need to be administered. Someone show me there is a silver lining and something to look forward to please?

Also... I have recently last 5 days had diarrhea and the nausea has gotten alot worse that I have to take meds now, is that normal? I had read that nausea and vomiting are but hadn't heard about diarrhea... on the good side, since this started, Aug 2nd, I have lost 21lbs hehe... just 20 more to go to target weight hehe guess that is a silver lining!
micrazy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote