View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 08:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default in addition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
Hi Chad and welcome to NeuroTalk.

What has your Neuro tested you for? I know it's frustrating to be in limbo. Lots of us here have been there at one time or another. Finding a good doctor is another hurdle. Have you tried to find a Neuro that specializes in MS? That might be a good starting point.

If you don't like the doctor you're seeing find another one. He works for you.....so if he's not giving you the care or attention you want and need fire him and get another one.

That's one thing I've learned since being diagnosed with MS. We have to take control of our healthcare and be our own advocate. You know yourself better than any doctor who's spent ten minutes with you. Good luck!
in addition to eveything else the night sweats have returned and no doctor to date can give me an explaination, i will wake up 2 to 3 times a night soaked as if i took a shower i have no fever when this happens i just have to change clothes, sheets and i have 3 different pillows to switch out with each and every time, when i finally do get up i know its going to be a bad day as it makes me feel drained i get insombnia quite often also, and now my ibs is flaring up, it hasn't for a month or so but now it had been alternating between "D" and "C".
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (09-24-2011), SallyC (09-24-2011)