View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 12:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Memory loss

This is very distressing and it's good that you are doing your own research, as you may find very little real help from the medical fraternity.
Have you considered finding out if you have M.E?
Have a look at my daughter's website where you can find diagnostic assistance to help you determine what you have.
One thing that you must be careful of, until you are really sure what is wrong, is exercise. Rest is the vital element in the early stages of M.E., and exercise or activity will increase the severity.
My daughter has gradually shown remarkable improvement of late, and a part of that is her strict diet and chemical avoidance.
There is a LOT of research info on her site, so i strongly suggest you have a good read.
If the link is removed, Google hummingbird foundation.
http://www.hfme.org/
I should also add that over the last 8 years she has tried so many things, including drugs and supplements. Drugs posed a problem as she has acute sensitivity, and found that she had to start with a 1/4 or 1/8 dose initially to see how she went. Vitamins, such as the B's, and other supplements like minerals play a large role in her improvement.
It gets to the stage though that you can't really identify what exactly has done what. You just have to do the research and try what you think.
She is also on distilled water, all meals are made fresh, using organic as much as possible. No dairy or wheat either! No alcohol-she is intolerant.
Still, we have found many good recipes to satisfy these needs, and as a result we are all eating better.

Last edited by Peter B; 09-25-2011 at 01:51 AM.
Peter B is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (08-12-2012)